Revised: 31 August 1999
Report bad links to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Merck Manual is searchable on-line.
- Journal of Emergency Medical Services provides links to lots of EMS, fire, safety, and health links and publications.
- Emergency Services Home Page provides links to just about every known Fire, Rescue, EMS, and Emergency Service site on the web.
- WWW Emergency Services Home Page provides links to lots of Fire, EMS, Police, and other Emergency Service sites.
- EMERGENCY – Emergency Medical Services provides links to lots of U.S. and international EMS related sites.
- Disaster Home Page provides links to disaster related agencies and information sources. This page also contains links to several police, fire, and EMS sites.
- Emergency Medicine Internetwork provides lots of resources for individuals interested in emergency medicine and prehospital care.
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Home Page has links to lots of information about Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- IBD Page is put together by Stephen Holland, M.D. who is a gastroenterologist who frequents the IBDList.
- Virtual Hospital is a continuously updated medical multimedia database which provides invaluable patient care support and distance learning to practicing physicians and other healthcare professionals. Its Iowa Health Book provides information to the general public on a variety of health issues.
- Multimedia Medical Reference Library was designed to facilitate access to medical resources for medical professionals, students, and patients.
Back to the Main Page